Thursday, October 25, 2018

Humans of Hofstra: Bright Futures Ahead

**From Move-In Day 2018

“I’m excited for him. It’s the next level. This is just a great opportunity, and I’m extremely proud. Go Pride!” -Angelo Morgan, Hofstra Parent [right]

“There’s a great, big world out there, and I want him to see as much of it as possible. And of course take advantage of the education. I’m excited for him to try new things and just experience life.” -Lily Lucas, Hofstra Parent [left]

“Dimitri and I have been best friends since high school. And we decided to come to college together. We wanted to go to a big city but also have that suburban feel. And Hofstra gives us that. I can’t wait for what the school year has to offer. I’m most looking forward to meeting people from all over the world.” - Matthew Morgan ’22, Biochemistry major from Chicago [middle left]

“I’m excited! I’m trying to become an anesthesiologist and I feel like Hofstra is going to put me on the right path. I’m going to become my own person and really grow.” -Dimitri Lucas ’22, Biochemistry major from Chicago [middle right]

No comments: