Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Break - emphasis on the fall

There's no better way to enjoy Fall Break than by doing fall things with friends and family! Over the weekend I traveled down to Terhune Orchards in Princeton, NJ to take in the fresh country air. I haven’t been home since the semester started, so I met up with my mom, sister and good friend from home.

It was the perfect farm with everything you could want: corn mazes, animals, apple picking, hayrides and a pumpkin patch. The place was crowded, but it was certainly worth it for the live music and delicious food! First stop- apple cider donuts.

There was an adorable barn filled with a walk-through display of Jonny Appleseed’s life. I think it was actually for children, but of course I made everyone follow me through it. Being right next to an apple orchard, it only seemed right.

And, even with everything there was to do at Terhune Orchards, we still found time for some shenanigans. If there was a photo-op, you better believe we took it.

The day was a great way to relax in the middle of the busy semester. I had so much fun hanging out with my family and was so happy to see them. Who knows what the Cunningham clan will get into next!

No comments: