Spring break started Friday, April 3, and campus is pretty quiet without most of the students here! A few Pride Guides shared their big plans for the time off.
"I'm staying on campus and hanging out with friends. I'm also going into New York City and I will find some fun things to do."
- Rose Mina, mathematics major from Nairobi, Kenya
"I'm going home for the holiday then coming back to Hofstra to do things I usually don't have time to do. For example, watching a play in NYC."
- Joseph Marrone, marketing major
"I'm going back to Maryland to unpack my new house!"
- Taylla Smith, video/television major and fine arts and public relations minor from Germantown, Maryland
"I'm going back home to catch up with high school friends and then go to a few baseball games. I'm excited to spend time with my family for the holidays."
- Sam DeRosa, public relations major and sociology minor
"I'm going to Boston with my boyfriend. We're going to the science museum and Harvard anatomical museum. But must of the time, we are going to be exploring the city."
- Jane Mitchell, health sciences major and biochemistry minor from Walnut Creek, California
"I'm going to Florida. I'm visiting Orlando and Miami. I can't wait to take pictures in front of Cinderella's castle and then go to the beach."
- Cristina Vintimilla, journalism major and Spanish, global studies, business and design minor