Over the summer, we offer Summer Visit Days, which are awesome opportunities for prospective students to learn more about admission, scholarships and financial aid information. You will also have the chance to meet with a representative from the school of your intended major. After your information session, you will get to tour campus with us and learn about what it is like to be a Hofstra student!
Here are the dates for our Summer Visit Days:
- Monday, August 4, 2014 - The Lawrence Herbert School of Communication
- Friday, August 8, 2014 - Hofstra College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Monday, August 11, 2014 - School of Education
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 - Frank G. Zarb School of Business
- Friday, August 22, 2014 - School of Engineering and Applied Science
Not sure what school your major is in? Visit hofstra.edu/ugprograms to find out!
Summer Visit Day information sessions begin at 10:15 a.m. at the Office of Admission located in Bernon Hall on South Campus.
To register for one of these events, visit hofstra.edu/summervisitday or call 1-800-HOFSTRA.